The Dick Miller Cross Country Course:
- Located on the W&L campus, these maintained and dedicated trails offer a soft surface in a shaded environment to run on. The course is a great mix of hills and flat loops with all natural surfaces. Click here for the course maps.
The Woods Creek Trail:
- Woods Creek Trail runs right through campus and throughout the town of Lexington. The trail follows Woods Creek and is another great shaded place to run
- Jordan’s Point is a Park in Lexington with a variety of soft trails looping through the woods and along the Maury River.
- A very hilly and challenging run which peaks at the top of a big climb…its worth the work once you get to the top with great views of the surrounding Lexington area.
Furrs Mill Road:
- Furrs Mill Road is a great flat run. Easy to get to from campus it’s a favorite for an easy run day.
The Chessie Trail:
- The Chessie is a straight flat trail which runs along the Maury River. The trail was converted from an old railroad bed and offers a great contrast to the hilly surroundings. This is a popular place for a flat long run or tempo workouts.