Levine graduated from W&L in 2001 with a bachelor of arts in
biology. She was a four-year letter winner and a team captain for
the soccer team. Following graduation, Levine went on to pursue her
law degree from the University of Pittsburgh and was admitted into
the Indiana Bar in 2005. While in law school, she served as an
assistant women's soccer coach at Carnegie Mellon University from
2001-2004 and served as a compliance and student life intern at the
University of Pittsburgh Department of Athletics from
After law school, Levine began a three-year career at the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), where she started as an enforcement services intern in 2004. She was promoted to Coordinator of Membership Services and then was named the Assistant Director of Student-Athlete Reinstatement in October 2005. Most recently, she served as an Associate Director of Membership Services/Division III Governance Liaison and was liaison to the Division III Student-Athlete Advisory Committee and Division III Membership Committee.
The associate athletic director assists in the administration of the Department of Physical Education and Athletics by performing administrative duties governing the conduct of the Department consistent with University policies and in conformity with the rules of the NCAA and conferences in which the University holds membership. Special areas of responsibility include all facilities, sport oversight, compliance, and other duties as assigned by the Director.
This position description outlines the responsibilities of the Associate Athletic Director at Washington and Lee University.
• participate in weekly administrative staff meetings to develop operating policy;
• supervise all facilities and scheduling requests;
• oversee operation of equipment room and all equipment and uniform purchases;
• serve as contact to Department staff on rules interpretations and clarifications;
• maintain and administer annual review of the department policy manual;
• supervise the awarding of monograms;
• coordinate NCAA orientation and student-athlete eligibility;
• serve as Dining Services liaison;
• serve as contact for grievances - athletes and coaches;
• oversee and support the Student Athlete Advisory Council and its subcommittee